Consulting should be a positive thing for your dealership. If your dealership is already in the tank, the challenge of returning to peak performance is quite more difficult than if you see a problem and take a proactive approach to fixing the issue before it becomes a most serious issue.
Reaching out for advice doesn't have to be a negative thing. In fact, the savvy business person is always seeking more information, more insight, more differing opinions. Some examples of the type of consulting AFS Dealers, LLC provides are:
1. The obvious; inventory control, sales, collections, management.
2. Portfolio evaluation.
3. Sale of notes.
4. Physical set up of dealership in and out.
5. Job descriptions, testing and certification plans.
6. Bonus and commission programs.
7. Exit, merger or acquisition strategies.
8. Implementing our time tested and proven business model.
9. Developing middle management personnel.
9. Multi-Unit management and structure.
10. Executive level coaching.
11. Strategic planning for future growth.
With the vast years of combined experience, there is very little we haven't seen or tried. Our consulting team consists of proven operators from all levels of management. We can look at and analyze reports - and so can a lot of other so called "consultants". But we are difference in that we have all spent time in the field, on the front lines, in the middle of the battle.
Don't wait until it's too late to ask for advice. Stay ahead of the game; be proactive and forget about pride and ego's. You might realize how much you have forgotten. Sometimes all that is needed is a different set of eyes. But make no mistake, we all want the same thing: success for our dealer partners.