Good morning Dealers and Contacts,
Recently, several of you have asked me to present a seminar about effective, sustainable, and successful collections for BHPH/LHPH dealers and Finance companies.
I have put together a seminar to do just that on April 8th, 2021 at the magnificent MGM Grand in Las Vegas, NV.
Here are the details:
Who should attend the seminar?
- Owners, Director's, Collection Managers, Collection Supervisors, and anyone whose success depends on collections.
What are the times?
- Meeting will start at 8:00AM and end at 5PM. Continental breakfast and lunch provided.
What is the agenda?
- The morning session I will discuss collection tips and techniques, what to say and when to say it, and how to build a long-term relationship with your customers. The second half will be a round table discussion of specific collection issues and concerns. As a group we will talk through issues at your own dealership and discuss how to resolve them. We will also be discussing best practices and strategies used at your dealerships.
How much is the seminar?
- Only $250 per person. You can email me for group rates.
What are the room rates?
- $44 for Wednesday (4/7) and $49 for Thursday (4/8).
Why should I or my collection team attend?
- This seminar will provide the tools to have a more successful year in collections and provide a great networking opportunity with collection minded attendees.
Seats are limited but for those attending we will have plenty of room for everyone to be spaced out and social distanced as required.
If you would like to make a reservation or have questions, please call me @ 972-322-0730 or email Bill@afsdealers.com.