Cashflow, Budgeting, Forecasting, Sales and Collections - Critical Topics for the Success and Continued Growth of Your Businesses
Managing cash is the most important aspect of a BHPH dealership and that’s why the morning session will dive into Cashflow (Where are you now?) Budgeting (Where do you want to go?), and Forecasting (Where have you been?) and will focus on strategies around these areas including what affects your ability to get money. Bill will guide you through the use of a daily/weekly document sheet to track collections, delinquency, inventory, charge-offs, cash-in, cash available, checks written and accounts payable.
In the afternoon, we’ll take a look into the Selling System, best practices on how to succeed in any financial market and find out how your collection practices will empower your business as “The Real Money Maker”.
The Sales system
- The dynamics of the Meet / Greet
- How and when to follow up
- What should you look for from customer - Honesty/Accuracy/Ability
- Benefits to doing verifications
- Best Practices on verifications
Collections “The Real Money Maker”
- It starts before the paperwork is signed – pre-sale
- Post-sale - How to ensure a good start to the relationship
- Empathy not sympathy and the differences
- Who should make payment arrangements and why?
- How to help manage your collections representatives
“Bill’s session during the TIADA conference last year was the best session I attended.”
-Robert Edenfield, Mi Pueblo BRP
"Bill Elizondo not only understands Your Business but understands Your Customers Wants & Needs ... A True Professional in Our Industry"
-Michael Elwood, JD Byrider
Come for the whole day or just the half that works for you!
9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Full Day Registration - $249 TIADA Members, Each Additional $199 - must be from same dealership
Half Day Registration - $149 TIADA Members, Each Additional $99 - must be from same dealership
For more information or to register over the phone, please call the TIADA state office at 512.244.6060.